
Last night Brad and I had a movie night. I had been given free movie tickets for Christmas from work which we hadn't used yet. So we dropped Olivia off at Grandma and Grandpa Ferguson's house and we set off for some much needed "us" time. We first stopped by Wegmans and went to the bulk candy section and got a whole bunch of gummy worms and bears like we were little kids! We saw The Strangers. This movie was totally scary and I wanted to leave about 20 minutes into the show, but we didn't. Brad kept joking during the movie and saying he had to go to the bathroom but I wouldn't let him go and leave me alone! I held his hand the whole time and clung to him during scary parts like we were teenagers again! Even though it was scary it was really fun to get some alone time and feel like we were teenagers again for a couple of hours!
1 comment:
I'm so out of the loop I have never even heard of this movie. I used to love scary movies but the older I get the bigger a baby I become same with rollercoasters and flying....unless it is for a wonderful vacation :) "US" time is so very important!
Post a Comment