Friday, August 8, 2008

Insomnia?

So it is 4:25 am on Friday morning and I cannot sleep. I have been laying in bed since about 3 am and finally decided to come downstairs and get something to drink and work on my wedding list since that is all I can think about. This has been happening for like the past week! How can someone so tired all day not sleep at night? During my first pregnancy with Olivia, I was always up at night watching TV at odd hours trying to fall back asleep. I seem to remember that being much later in the pregnancy though. I hope this lack being able to sleep is just coming from all of the stuff I have on my mind and it will all go away after next Saturday and I will finally sleep again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are right it is Wedding stuff that is keeping you up, I agree it is too early for it to be pregnancy related. That starts when you are uncomfortable right? You are doing this wedding in a short time so it is in my opinion probably more stressful than one with a longer planning time. Our vacation was wonderful thanks for asking...just what we needed :) I will post soon just so busy and I have a lot to post...Will you guys be able to get away after the wedding at all?