Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ninja

This is Olivia's ninja face. I'm not sure how it got that name but I know it came from her Daddy. I used to smile really hard when I was feeding her and then she would do it back at me only with her eyes shut, and we would keep going back and forth doing this. When Brad saw her doing this he would say it was a Ninja face and say Ninja every time she did it. So now all you have to do is say Ninja and she will make the face. Everyone gets a huge kick out of it!

Oh and don't mind her cute little outfit. We were cleaning her room and playing on the floor with all of her stuff while I was sorting through and I decided to dress her up in random things and I think she liked it! She was talking away and playing with her tutu. She is also moving much faster now with her weird version of crawling as I mentioned before. I have to watch her more closer now than ever! Today she was on the dining room floor playing and then all of a sudden she was under the table playing with my feet! She thought it was so funny that she scared me and started laughing away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello My pookas! Too cute for words. I think Livie will be a fashion trendsetter. I love the outfits and I do hope she will love to dress up in gowns and heels and all that fun girlie stuff! Grammie and Livie will have so much fun. Love you both oodles!

ookamama said...

ohmygoodness that is the cutest face ever =) I love that she learned that from you smiling so hard at her and she did it in return !