Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cake


So I am going to attempt to make a butterfly cake for Olivia's 1st birthday this weekend. This is a picture of what I would like it to look like...I did not make this cake! I think this person used a butterfly cake pan though...and I do not have one and wasn't planning on buying one. I am using my Aunts book that shows you how to cut pieces of cake to shape into a butterfly but it seems a little difficult and I don't know if I have the patience for that. I guess we will find out Friday when I make this attempt...I may end up buying a cake pan...that is if I can even find one! I will definitely take pictures of the finished product whatever it may be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute cake..but i agree piecing sounds hard...Michaels and Joanns have cake pans....

Anonymous said...

You can do it. If anyone can it's you. If you run out of patience call Walmart for a Butterfly cupcake cake. they are cute and affordable.
Love you!
Mamma Mia Mamma