Yesterday during Olivia's nap time I actually did something that I have been wanting to do for a while. Usually when Olivia naps I camp out on the couch eat my lunch, catch up with my DVR and be lazy just because I can be and of course because I am pregnant...that's a good excuse right??? Anyways I made Olivia a picture book of her family. I put a picture of each person and their name underneath it. I even put a picture of her baby sister's ultrasound in it! Her favorite spread is the one of her kitties or mow mows as she calls them and her cousin Lauren. She always has it open to that page and is talking away or saying MOW MOW. Oh and please excuse the red line through the picture...I am not sure why it uploaded like that because it is not like that on my camera. Anyways, In that picture she is talking to her favorite cousin Lauren!
******
I also let Olivia color yesterday. She did put the crayons in her mouth a couple of times but when I told her no she took them right out and started coloring on the paper. She did pretty good too and it looked like she had fun. There was a little mishap when the paper fell and she decided to color all over her tray, but that is why they invented the wonderful crayola washable crayons! I am sure that I will be washing them off of a lot of things in time!
******
Oh and one more thing...I did go into Olivia's room at 1am last night when she cried just to check on her and make sure she was warm enough...she of course threw a tantrum, leg kicking and all, when I put her back in her crib but she only cried for about 10 minutes and fell fast asleep! She woke up around 6 because she heard her Daddy getting up but fell asleep on her own again! Then she didn't wake up till after 9am this morning!!!! I was actually up at like 8:30 wondering if she was ok because it was so late. So the sleep thing is going good and I feel better in the morning and she is much happier in the morning and well rested.
No comments:
Post a Comment