Monday, November 3, 2008

100 days


In 100 days our second baby girl is due to be here! So that makes it a little more than 3 months away! I can't believe it is coming so quickly! I am just sitting here thinking of all of the things that I have/want to do before then. I better get going I guess because that 100 days (or maybe less) will go by fast. I know I have said this a million times but I can't imagine what it will be like with another baby in the house. Everyone thinks Olivia will be jealous, I think she will too but for some reason I see her being more interested in the baby than anything. She has been practicing her "nice" touch for quite a while on the kitties and she is pretty good at it, he he. Oh this picture was taken a couple of weeks ago at my follow up ultrasound. See her little hand over her head??? So cute!

No comments: