I can't believe I haven't posted anything since JUNE! I am going to start to write more...especially since I need to do something more productive during naptimes then just catching up on TV shows! Anyways Isabelle turned 1 last week! I can't believe she is already a year old! She is walking a lot, especially in the last 2 days! She is preferring to walk as much as she can until she falls and then she starts crawling after her big sister! She has learned to climb the stairs as well...I sure have my hands full lately! She is such a happy girl! She is almost always smiling laughing and playing unless she is hungry or sleepy.
So now that she is 1 and walking I almost feel like I have only big girls and no babies! I know it's silly but it makes me kind of sad. If we had the room I think I would have as many as we could fit! Brad, however wouldn't go for that!!!! I love to watch them grow and change everyday. It is so exciting that Belle is walking and I love to see the look on her face when she reaches her destination! I love that Olivia is so chatty and can talk so well and can tell me " I WUV YOU SO MUCH MAMA!" It is simply the BEST thing ever. Eventually I would like to have more babies...at least one! But if we don't or can't I will always be grateful for my 2 beautiful little girls!
1 comment:
Yah! You're posting again! I can't get enough of babies too! I'd like to have lots and lots of them ( but not lots and lots of 2 yrs olds...that's when it gets hard)
Post a Comment