Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Zoo Fun!

Yesterday we made a trip to the Zoo. The weather was supposed to be 80 degrees and Sunny, however it was cloudy, windy, and cool when we were there, but we still had lots of fun!

We actually got to see the Snow Leopards walking around this time! The Tiger was walking around her cage as well but she started spraying people, or peeing on them (not sure) so we moved on to the next animal!!!!

The girls had a lot of fun with their BFF Angelina as always! Olivia was scared to go down the slide at first so Angelina rode with her, and then they did this every time! They are so stinkin cute together!

Before we left we went to see the Monkeys and one of the orangutans was in the corner looking quite sad. We were giving the kids some candy and her perked up a bit and stuck his hand out under the fence! I threw him a smartie!!!!!!!! I know I shouldn't have but hey, it is just a little sugar and sooo tiny. He sucked on it and loved it, and wanted more! I told him next time we would bring him a banana!
























































No comments: