Tonight Brad's parents took us out for dinner to Sticky Lips BBQ. This was the first time we have ever been there. The food was amazingggggg. I got pulled pork and BBQ chicken with mac & cheese and BBQ beans. The portions were huge and the prices were pretty good. The inside is decorated with hundreds of old vintage ads, magazine, pictures etc. It is very interesting and fun to look at while you are waiting for your food. I can't believe we have been living in the same city with this wonderful restaurant for so long and have never visited it. We have been to Ruby Tuesdays or Applebees a million times and ate pre-packaged food and have been missing out on homemade BBQ!!!! This makes me wonder how many other good old home cooking restaurants we have been missing. If you know us, you know we do eat out quite often. We meet friends and family out to eat at least once a week and sometimes after I get home from work at 6:30, I do not feel like cooking. I think I may do some research and try to find different places to eat at instead of going to the same old places. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!
2 comments:
Yianni's, Dominico's, The Brooke House, Aja Noodle Co., The Beale Street Pub, Hogan's Hideaway, Cibon......god I miss eating out in rochester!
I lived here my whole life and I keep meaning to go to Sticky Lips....now I have to go. We just celebrated hubby's birthday and splurged and I mean splurged...at 2vine. If you want a nicer meal with great service...baby free though...consider it date night! Keep us updated as you try new places.
Post a Comment