.jpg)
So this morning I went out to breakfast with my Aunt Cathy and we discovered that Olivia has 2 bottom teeth popping through! They are so cute! They are also pretty sharp little things. Despite her new arrivals she was pretty happy this afternoon as you can see in the picture. We went to the lilac festival for a couple of hours and she had a blast. She loves being outside and this was her first time on the bare grass. To my surprise none of it landed in her mouth. It was such a beautiful day for the lilac fest, I even got a little sunburn on my arms! Olivia of course had lots of sun block on so she is still pasty white! If you haven't made it out to the festival you should definitely try. It was nice just to sit out in the sun and listen to the music :)
1 comment:
hey! I need to get over to the Lilac festival too. maybe tomorrow morning. Call me if you want to go again. I thought A. Cathy was over in London this week?
Post a Comment