Friday, May 9, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Spider


So this is Spider Girl. Olivia was given this in a huge basket with many other things from two nice women at Brad's work. This by far has been her favorite thing. Even when she was three months old she loved this doll. She can be screaming and crying and if you pull out this doll and make it start singing Itsy Bitsy Spider she will completely stop and change her attitude. It is truly amazing and at times a lifesaver! This doll has made her LOVE the Itsy Bitsy Spider song in general. If we don't have the doll and she is crying Brad or I (preferably Brad because he has the better voice) will start belting out the Itsy Bitsy Spider and she will quiet right down and start sucking her pointer finger, which I must say is terribly cute. Try singing Twinkle Twinkle or Rock-a-bye Baby and she will just scream louder! She only wants the Itsy Bitsy Spider! So I am thinking I should start looking for another backup doll in case something happens to this doll! I have no idea where they bought it from, but I tell you it is the best!

No comments: