Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brush your teeth!



At Olivia's 9 month check up her doctor said that we should start brushing her teeth. She only has 2, yes 2 teeth! I have to say I was a little surprised but I went to target and found some baby toothpaste and a baby toothbrush and set out to clean my babies 2 teeth! I mist say that I was not looking forward to this, thinking that she was going to fight me the whole way through and scream and cry, but as you can see that was not the case. She actually loved every bit of it. I think that it probably felt good on her incoming teeth. She was even laughing! It was very cute, and I am glad I started now, that way she will be used to it and want to do it on her own when she is old enough...hopefully!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a dental hygienist I am super happy you are brushing Olivia's teeth...you can lightly brush her gums too.....and don't despair when down the road she decides she does not like having them brushed as they almost all do at some point...you go Mom!