Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Swinging




Olivia has found a new love...swinging. I had Brad put away her swing about a month ago because whenever she was in it she was trying to get out of it! So I didn't think that she would like the outdoor swing but boy was I wrong. On Monday we went to a park in Syracuse with my cousin Amy Jo to meet my Aunt Debbie and Olivia sat in the swing and laughed and talked. She is still kind of small and sometimes sits forward and can't get back up because of the swinging motion but for the most part she has the hang of it. Then on Wednesday I took her and her cousin Lauren to the park and she must have sat in there for an hour. She was sucking her pointer finger and at one point almost fell asleep! I am going to have to get one of those swings...even though I don't have a tree or anything to hang it from...hmmm...need some ideas here!

No comments: