
As most of you already know Brad and I are having another baby! Yes you are just as surprised as we are :) On Friday I will be having an ultrasound to see how old the baby is. I am estimating/hoping that Olivia will be about 18 months old when her little sibling is born. Yes I will have 2 babies in diapers and car seats at the same time but people do it all the time right? That's what I keep telling myself anyways :) So I am definitely excited but obviously nervous as well, who wouldn't be? We are now taking bets on whether it's a girl or a boy, he he. A girl would be good because I have a TON of girl stuff, but I have always wanted one of each so I have no preference but can't wait to find out!
4 comments:
Wow congratulations!!! It will be nice to have them close as you said you can do it lots of people do. Will you share the sex when you find out??
How are you feeling?
I am sure I will share it, I don't think I will be able to keep it a secret! I am feeling pretty good actually, just a little more tired than usual!
Congrats colleen , and to Brad too !!! You'll have to keep us posted on here!!! love you !
omggggg colleen!!!!! your starting a soccer team! j/k
congrats...I'll be in the roc visiting from the 14th- 20th of july...ill be in touch for some plans.
Post a Comment