Friday, June 27, 2008

February 11, 2009

That is my due date for baby # 2. That makes me 7 weeks and 2 days along according to the ultrasound we had today. All you could actually see was a blob with a small round head! I did however get to hear the heartbeat which I must say is the best sound ever. When I was pregnant with Olivia I was always anxious to hear her little heart and make sure she was doing ok. I guess this actually makes baby # 2 real. I didn't actually believe I was pregnant, hehe. Even when I saw the little blob I was like oh ok sure if you say that is a baby, but when I heard the heartbeat I finally believed it. So I still have a long ways to go, which I am actually grateful for because we have a lot of projects and things that need to be done before we are ready for our new bundle of joy. And I must say that I am feeling pretty well, a little nauseous at times and of course tired, but I am always tired, and will be for the next 18-20 years of my life!

3 comments:

debbie said...

Oh Colleen...isn't that heartbeat just a beautiful sound? Yeah! Tell me, is your dad excited?

Colleen said...

I think he was a little shocked but he seems to be getting used to the idea!

Amy Jo said...

wow.. you heard the heartbeat at 7 weeks? That's early! I'm happy for you..