Last Tuesday I took Olivia for her 9 month pictures. Her cousin Lauren also came along with us so they could get some pictures taken together. Lauren did a fantastic job as always...she is so photogenic. Olivia however was crying pretty much the entire time and when she wasn't her pointer finger was in her mouth. So in every shot but one she had her finger in her mouth! I still think they came out pretty cute. At least I have proof now that she sucks on her pointer finger and I can whip out these pictures when she brings her boyfriend home for the first time (not that I am looking forward to that day!) and embarrass her a little! Saturday, June 28, 2008
I love my pointer finger
Last Tuesday I took Olivia for her 9 month pictures. Her cousin Lauren also came along with us so they could get some pictures taken together. Lauren did a fantastic job as always...she is so photogenic. Olivia however was crying pretty much the entire time and when she wasn't her pointer finger was in her mouth. So in every shot but one she had her finger in her mouth! I still think they came out pretty cute. At least I have proof now that she sucks on her pointer finger and I can whip out these pictures when she brings her boyfriend home for the first time (not that I am looking forward to that day!) and embarrass her a little!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Absolutely beautiful!
love
Aunt debbie
wow, those pics are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how funny that she loves that finger so much.. they came out awesome.
Post a Comment