Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Peanut Butter and Jelly.


So here I am eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich reading all of my favorite blogs. When is the last time you eat a PB&J sandwich? I can't even remember the last time I have. For some reason I was craving this (yes I know I am pregnant but do cravings really start this early?...I can't remember) So I made a peanut butter sandwich with strawberry jelly...I prefer raspberry but strawberry is what I had. It was so yummy! Actually so yummy that I ate another half of a sandwich! Did you know: It appears to have been invented by GIs during World War II....also A 2002 survey showed the average American will have eaten 1,500 of the sandwiches before graduating from high school (thank you wikipedia). Well we can make that 1,501.5 for me!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

We eat peanut butter on a regular basis. Brian eats one almost every day! That picture makes me want to go eat one right now! With some Milk too.