On the Fourth of July we took Olivia to see the fireworks for the first time. I have to tell you that earlier in the day I was positive we weren't going because it was too late and I didn't think she would be very happy 2 hours past her bedtime, not to mention in the car on the way home. We have been going to the fireworks for the past 6 years with Brad's brothers and sisters and during our picnic I decided to try it out and pack up and go with them again this year. As you can see from the pictures she had so much fun! She didn't cry once ad was jumping and screaming and laughing the whole time! I was truly amazed that she wasn't scared at all and loved the loud noise. I kept trying to cover her ears and she got very mad at me, he he. We were however stuck in the parking lot for about a half hour and she did start getting a little cranky, but I gave her a bottle in her car seat and she fell right asleep. So, it wasn't as bad as I thought, actually it was a really good night. I am so glad we decided to go. I actually didn't see much of the fireworks because I couldn't take my eyes off Olivia's face to see her reaction and her smile, but that was the best part.
No comments:
Post a Comment