Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Vacation

This week Brad and I are on vacation! Well we are home but took off from work for the whole week. Brad is finishing the playroom up that used to be a sun room with 3 walls all windows from floor to ceiling. It looks really good and I will soon post some pictures! I have been getting small projects done and hanging out with Olivia and my niece Lauren. Today we went to The Strong Museum which was very fun but I think I was the most tired by the end of the day! Tomorrow I am declaring the day cleaning day. I need to clean Olivia's room and basically the whole house! I also want to paint a little buffet table that I have that is pretty run down. I am not really sure what I want to do with it though. Right now it is just plain white, and looks dirty and old. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

ohhhhh paint it black! I'm really into black these days and have a whole list of furniture that i'm contemplating painting that color. I might start with my piano!!! I'm a little bit scared though.