Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My newest TV obession.




Have you ever seen Jon and Kate + eight? If you haven't you should really try to catch the show. It is on all the time on TLC. They have a set of twins who are 7 years old and sextuplets who are 4 years old!!!! Can you imagine? If I were Kate I would probably loose my mind! She is pretty well organized and tries to only feed her family organic food. There was a show where the whole family went to an organic farm and they bought half of an organic cow! The show is pretty funny at times and very cute. I again love my DVR because it is currently recording all of the shows that I haven't seen yet. So almost every night before bed, I watch a couple episodes and try to catch up. It makes me realize how easy my life really is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jon & Kate is my all time favorite..I have seen every episode numerous times. They remind me of my hubby and I minus 6 kiddos! Love Love the DVR it is great to find a new show and play catch up...have fun!