Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer!



So I think summer is finally here! That means picnics, suntanning, swimming, and playing outside! This past Saturday was Olivia's first time in the swimming pool. She loved it! She kicked her little feet, splashed with her hands, and played with her rubber duckies. It was so much fun! I am so glad that she loves the pool because I love it just as much. The part she wasn't too happy about was when I was loading her up with sunscreen, but she got over that when I was done. Sunday we went to Grandpa's house and she sat outside on the deck playing with her toys, and enjoying the breeze. She even ate some ice cream! Today we also went to Aunt Cathy's house and went swimming. Olivia took a 2 hour nap outside on the lounge chair under the shady tree. I think she loved the sound of the breeze and the birds. While she was napping I got to lay on a raft in the pool and get a little sun (burn of course). It was very relaxing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Heck how cute is that picture in the header!!!!! We LOVE our pool too and what a week it has been we are so lucky. What a good girl to take such a nap outside and all.

Anonymous said...

That picture is the best =) how fun!!!