Since Saturday night Olivia has been waking up at least 3, usually more times every night. I am so tired that my eyes are burning! She has a really bad stuffy nose so, she is tossing and turning and cannot get comfortable at all unless she is of course sleeping on top of me. I have her crib mattress propped up on one side to give an incline hoping that would help but it didn't last night. I know she is also getting some more teeth so I gave her some Tylenol, no luck with that either. Last night I sent Brad down on the couch so she could sleep with me at 2:00am because I had already been up 4 times! Help! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!!!
Anyways these are pictures from dinner the other night. Since none of us have been getting a lot of sleep in this house we have all been a little cranky including Olivia. Everything I was feeding her for dinner she was spitting out unless she put it in her mouth herself. She was whining while we were trying to eat dinner so I finally was so frustrated I plopped a huge pile of mashed potatoes on her tray and let her have at it! She, of course had a riot and was laughing and talking after that trying to shove the potatoes in her mouth by hand or by spoon! I must say it was pretty funny, but a mess to clean up!
1 comment:
I'm glad you found something to make her and you laugh! It's worth the clean up, just to have a breather from the crankiness. I'm sorry to hear she's giving you a rough time at night. If it makes you feel better, I can sympathize. Kaylee had a stretch of 10 nights where she hardly slept. I counted becuase I was so exhausted that I needed a number to properly complain to people. I think she was around 10 months or 11 months. Turns out she got 4 teeth during those 10 days. It was really rough. Just remember that IT WILL END! There is a begining, a middle and an end to everything in life, even though we can't always tell where we are in that progression! She will sleep through the night again! I promise!
Post a Comment