Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wedding Day

To answer every ones question...yes I did find a bra. I got it at JC Penney's and it was about $25 which is not so bad. I also did find some cute flat white sandals with little diamonds on them that looked pretty good and were very comfortable.

Thankfully the weather was beautiful out, a little hot at the beginning but perfect otherwise! I think that day went by so fast, I kind of wish we could do it over again! Which I think is funny because all I kept saying is that I can't wait until it is over. I wasn't really nervous at all. I think it was because I knew that nothing physical would change...like we have lived together for at least 5 years and I already knew what to expect!

Olivia looked so pretty in her little white dress and headband. She was so good for the whole day but of course did need a little nap around 2:00 or so and she slept for a couple of hours.

It was really nice to have both of our families together and to just hang out with everyone! Brad had a good time playing football with Lauren (our niece) in the yard. The food was really good. We got it catered from Papa Joe's, a little Italian restaurant in Gates and had so much leftover that we ate it for like 2 days afterwards! Oh and the cake was so pretty but most importantly delicious!

Afterwards at like 5:30 Brad and I went to the Hyatt, while Aunt Liz and Uncle Joe took care of Olivia for us. It was our first night away from her...but I was kind of excited to get some sleep and lounge in our King size bed! We did end up going out for a little while to a Dim Sum restaurant on East Ave and had the best sushi and fried ice cream! When it was time for bed, I have to admit I couldn't sleep that well and was kind of mad at myself because I knew it was my only night that I would be able to sleep and then sleep in. I woke up like every hour and then at 6:30 am and started watching TV! Oh well, it was still nice to relax and have some alone time together!

1 comment:

ookamama said...

sounds like a beautiful day Colleen ! Congrats! How are you feeling by the way, hhow far along are you now?!