These are pictures of Olivia from last week when we went to Gro-Moore farms to get pumpkins. Today we went to my Dad's house and he had bought some pumpkins to carve with Olivia. I of course forgot my camera, but my dad got some good pictures that I will be getting soon!
She had a great time and thought the pumpkin tasted great. She even ate a couple pumpkin seeds! She kept sticking her shovel in the pumpkins and playing with all of the goo! It kept her very happy for quite a while. She even took a bite right out of the pumpkin top.
We have yet to carve our pumpkins that we got at Gro-Moore farms... I have been thinking about painting them, but I am not sure if I am brave enough to give Olivia a paint brush yet!
1 comment:
Great pictures! I like her hair up in a ponytail.
Post a Comment