Thursday, January 1, 2009

41 Days

There are only 41 (give or take) days until the new baby is supposed to arrive! Now that Christmas is over I have been busy rearranging Olivia's room, getting rid of things we don't need and washing all of the newborn clothes we have (over 2 totes to be exact!) I am getting excited and of course nervous, but I have been so healthy and everything is perfect this time around. I wonder if that means Olivia will be the problem child since my pregnancy with her was so difficult in the last trimester???? he he. This weekend I am planning to go out and get a few things that we need and take down the tree and get everything set up. This is of course as long as it doesn't snow all weekend, since I will need Brad's help. The poor guy has been working like crazy with all of this snow. Right now he is back at work and hasn't actually slept more then 2 hours in a row since Tuesday night where he only got about 5 hours of sleep since he was called in at 3am Wednesday morning! Other than that I have been trying to finish Olivia's 1st year baby book since I will be starting another one soon and cleaning the house. I am officially done with work on Jan 22. This will give me about 3 weeks (maybe less or more) to go crazy around the house and clean every nook and cranny!

No comments: