Wednesday, January 7, 2009











Yesterday we had 3 things break in our house within the same couple of hours. First the garbage disposal, then the light over the sink (and still didn't work with a new bulb), then my beloved DVR would not play or record. This means that my 2 favorite shows Without a Trace and Law and Order SVU did not record last night! Hopefully I will be able to watch them online. Anyways today Brad came home from work and was able to fix the disposal. I guess a glass broke in the sink the other day and a piece of it was jammed in there. Here are some pics of Olivia helping her Daddy. She is such a Daddy's girl lately. I think it's because he has been feeding her chocolate, hehe. He knows a way to a girls heart :)

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

She looks so tiny next to him! (or he looks so big....but that it's nice to say, right? lol)