Olivia has this blanket that she got when she was first born from one of Brad's cousins. It was made by Carters and is silk on one side and velvet on the other with a fleece border. Lately she has been carrying it around all over the house. She brings it with her when she gets out of bed and takes it back with her for her nap. I think she may be getting attached to it. It's kind of weird to see her attached to anything, other than me of course! One day she just stopped using her binky probably when she was about 6 months old. She is no longer using a bottle, only sippy cups. I didn't take any of these things away from her, she just one day decided she didn't want them! So I was thinking that I would make her a special blanket just like this one. Now if you know me, you know I have never really sewed anything. I think I will definitely enlist the help of Brad's Mom who I am sure is reading this and hopefully willing to help!!!! By looking at the blanket it doesn't look to hard to make, but we will see. I am thinking I will start this next weekend because I really want to finish my scrap booking up this week during nap times. I also have a gift certificate from Hobby Lobby from Christmas. I have not been to the store yet but I can't wait to go!
P.S please excuse Brad in the background on the chair. He was putting in a new light above the sink :)
1 comment:
Of course I will help you. These pics are just too cute. I love them. It really helps me get through some challenging days.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment