Monday, January 12, 2009

Mommy's little helper











Olivia has recently become quite the cleaner...I wonder who she gets that from! She loves to help me vacuum. I turn it on and give her the wand and that usually keeps her busy for at least 30 minutes! If you give her a baby wipe she is off wiping down everything she can reach. My couch always has a huge wet spot on it! I wonder if this is because I used to carry her around in one of those front carriers when I was cleaning when she was a baby? ha ha. Whatever the reason it is so cute and I am always telling her good job...hopefully this help will continue for years to come!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

Cute! I love little helpers!
Today I was trying to wipe down the refrigerator with a bucket of water. I gave Kaylee her own rag and before I knew it, she had half the water all over the floor! I gave up and put everything away.