



On Friday we took Olivia to Bounce it out. It was really cool, there was like 10 huge inflatable bouncy things for kids 10 and under. This one was the only one that wasn't completely covered with only one way in and one way out for children under 3 so Olivia spent most of her time in this. Her Daddy did squeeze into some of the other ones with her to take her down some slides which she seemed to enjoy. I think her favorite part was just running around the huge open floor space after all of the other kids! I would have had a lot more pictures but I of course forgot my camera so I had to use the camera phone. I definately want to take her back again, it was only $5 for her to play as long as she wanted and she had a lot of fun:)
1 comment:
Thank you, Coneenie! I love looking at my baby. I need video so I can hear her precious little voice. Peas!!!! Brad and I can take her again during Feb recess
Post a Comment