This is the day that our baby girl will be born...unless she comes before! We will be going into the hospital Monday morning and my doctor said she will break my water and she should come soon after, since I am already dilated...hopefully this is the case! I am excited and of course nervous. I don't want to be away from Olivia for 2 whole nights, even though I will see her during the day. I am going to miss her like crazy and I hope she doesn't think that something is wrong. I am sure she will have tons of fun and not even know I am gone :) Anyways I am sure I will be busy this weekend cleaning and getting things done around the house but I will be sure to post some pics when we all return home sometime around Wednesday!
Make sure to vote on baby names on my poll!
No comments:
Post a Comment