Thursday, February 26, 2009

Olivia's "baby"











The pink kitty with the bunny suit on that you see in these pics is Olivia's "baby." She got this last Easter from her Grandma Ferguson. The last couple months she has been carrying it around everywhere with her. I think it help that the hood has a satin liner in it and she is constantly rubbing it. She does everything with her baby, she steals Isabelle's binky and gives it to her baby, along with Isabelle's bottle! She also sleeps with her baby and wraps her up in Isabelle's blankeys. She gives her baby lots of kisses and hugs and sometimes even shares her baby with Isabelle. I recently threw her baby in the washing machine because it smelled awful and was sticky. I was terrified that it would come out in shreds but it actually was perfect, smelled wonderful and was much brighter than before!

p.s I put the picture of her eyes on here because I thought it was a cool pic! You can almost see every hair on her face!!! hehe.

1 comment:

emily said...

Hi Colleen,

you have a blog, me too!! I started an online business so I blog about things I make and decorating the house.

Oliva is so beautiful, great pics of her! Congrats again on Isabelle! Where are you guys living now?
I'll be stopping by often:)
~emily