Monday, March 2, 2009

1 month old


Isabelle is officially one month old today! She had her 1 month check up and weighs in at exactly 9 lbs! She gained over a whole pound in 2 weeks! She is getting so chubby that her newborn clothes are starting not to fit her! I guess I am not that surprised since all she does is eat, eat, eat! The doctor said she is perfect and she will go back in 1 month. She did have to have one shot today but only cried for a minute until I picked her up. Next month she will get 5 shots! Poor thing...that will be a rough day. Olivia is still being a good big sister and always tries to comfort Isabelle when she is crying...it is very cute. Olivia will be going in for her 18 month check up on the 19th of this month. She is getting so big!

No comments: