We also went to Bounce it Out again this week with her cousins and her friend Zack! She had a great time. Don't you just love the pic of her on the ground hugging the inflatable lobster, ha ha.
Yesterday we were all able to get outside and enjoy the nice weather! We took a walk around the block and Olivia played in the yard for a bit. I can't wait until everything gets green again and flowers start coming out. This will be the first year that we will really utilize our back yard, so I can't wait to get out there and rake and clean it up and watch Olivia run around!
3 comments:
Olivia's pig tails are so cute. Funny how she looks older with the baby around. We went to bounce it out too but during school break and it was crazier than I could have imagined! You are blogging quite a bit for having a new babe!
I just love the pictures of the girls. They are wonderful - you are quite the photographer. I just love Isabelle's smile. Grandma Ferguson
Love Olivia's pigtails! What beautiful girls you have. We should get together soon!
~emily
Post a Comment