Anyways Isabelle is as chubby as ever! I swear she eats abnormal amounts for her age, ha ha. Her little belly is so chubby and cute and she is definitely getting heavier. She is awake more and more and loves to look around. Brad was pinching her cheeks together today and it looked like she smiled at him after! I don't know if she really did but he is convinced and I have to say it did look like a smile!
She continues to be quite fussy at night time, but we are working through it. Once she gets over it she sleeps pretty good at night. She wakes up a few times but goes right back to sleep once she gets more food in her tummy and a clean diaper!
Olivia always tells her "awww its ok" when she cries and goes over to her and pats her or pets her head. She also walks around with one of her numerous babies and bounces it and pats it on the back while saying shhhh or awww its ok as if her baby is crying. It is the cutest darn thing. It is so funny how she picks up everything that I do with Isabelle. Oh and she keeps stealing diapers and trying to put them on her baby as well! I told her that diapers are expensive and she can only have one but that doesn't work. Ha ha.
3 comments:
Hi Colleen,
It's me, CELINE! How are you? Congratulations on your marriage and your two beautiful daughters! They must really keep you busy. It's so nice that you and Emily are back in touch again. I had to laugh when Emily said you asked about Celine-we had forgotten about that! It's been too long. Take care, I'll stop by again. Have fun with those girls of yours! Celine(Chris)
Too Cute - I love the pics. Seeing my girls everyday keeps me sane and so centered. Thank you for being such a wonderful mother. I'll have your sewing machine after the wedding and I can't wait to see the magic you will weave with that. can't wait till Friday when we'll all be together. Love you all so much
Mama-in-Love
ohmygoodness, those pics of izzy are so cute! how funny that Olivia pretends with her baby saying "aww and shhh." Your girls are so amazingly cute Colleen. It's supposed to be 70 outside today, SO very excited ! Doesn't the weather make such a huge difference!? Hope you are getting some sun and warmth today too. Love you ! - ur cousin
Post a Comment