Monday, April 13, 2009

10 weeks







Isabelle is 10 weeks old today! She had her 2 month check up on the 6th of April and she weighed in at 11lbs 13 oz!!! She gained almost 3 pounds in one month! When Olivia was 2 months old she was 9lbs 9 0z! I think that is why I have noticed Isabelle going through clothes like crazy :) Isabelle has been sleeping pretty good at night, usually at least 4 hours but mostly 6 hours straight! She loves to watch her sister run around and as long as she is sitting up so she can see everything she is happy!
In other news Brad went back to work today. He has been out for 2 weeks because of a car accident. His hand is much better (it was very cut up and he had like a huge hole in the center of his hand...ewww). He wasn't able to work because he mostly works with hands and the doctor was afraid of infection. We had a nice 2 weeks together with the kids. We stayed up late together almost every night watching movies! And I got to sleep in a lot because he would get up with Olivia and I would stay in bed with Isabelle. I told him that I wish we were rich so we could both stay home but in a much bigger house! Now it is back to the real world and I am trying to get the girls back into our old routine!



1 comment:

emily said...

Hi Colleen,

Isabelle is so cute in her overalls! I hope Brad is feeling better. :)
~emily