.jpg)


.jpg)
I haven't blogged in over a month!!!! I really don't even know why. Instead of uploading on here, I usually upload on facebook because it doesn't take as long.
Anyways, Isabelle is 4 months old tomorrow! She is getting so big! She smiles like crazy and is starting to have a little giggle!! She still has a fussy time at night but it is getting better. I think she is teething. She is constantly drooling and always has at least 3 fingers in her mouth! She is also becoming interested in toys! She loves to grab toys and play and kick on her little gym.
And Olivia is saying new things everyday. I sometimes get sad because I don't want to grow up anymore. I wish I could stop her now and keep her under 2 forever! She is just so cute and innocent. The other day she was playing peek a boo with me. She was opening and closing the door. I would say, Olivia where are you? And then she just came out of nowhere and said Mama where are you! Too cute! Every night when I put her to bed I get into her big girl bed with her and we just lay there and talk...even though I can't understand everything she is saying!
I joined weight watchers 2 weeks ago and lost 7 pounds so far! This past weekend I didn't do so great but I am back on track now and also joined the gym Saturday. I went 2 days straight so far and I am enjoying it! It is nice to have me time, by myself and not at work! I get to listen to music and even watch tv shows if I want when I am working out. I am determined to start loosing some of this weight!!!! I told Brad that my goal is to look like I did when we first met, or maybe even better, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment