Friday, February 12, 2010

Vacation












We got our taxes done today and with some of our return we are planning to take a family vacation. Brad and I haven't been on a vacation in about 4 years!
I have been researching a lot and we have decided to go to the Outer Banks of North Carolina, particularly Nags Head. If you have ever watched the famous "Jon and Kate Plus 8" you may have seen the episode where they travel to the Outer Banks. It is a beautiful vacation spot! Also they still have wild horses on some of their beaches! And they have tours you can take where they will take you to see them! That will be really exciting!

I am however nervous about the drive to and from with my little sweethearts!!! We are planning on buying some mobile DVD players for them so hopefully this will help out! We are also thinking about leaving around dinner time and driving through the night so they will sleep most of the way there. That might be the easiest for everyone! I am just excited to be able to walk outside onto the beach from my rental house and watch the girls play in the sand!

1 comment:

ookamama said...

awww so glad you are writing again ! I was so excited to read and catch up, you guys totally will have a blast on vacation, HA u put up a pic of the horses running wild =) love it! When are you planning to go? As long as you have snakcs and DVD"s the girls should be all set,, talk soon, so glad your posting again ! Love you !