Thursday, September 30, 2010

FUN FUN FUN

Yesterday we went to the Doctors for Olivia's 3 year check up.  She was a little scared of everything, so thankfully I brought her own Doctor kit and then she did everything to Mommy that the Doctor was doing to her.  It worked FANTASTIC.  She was great, and had a lot of fun too!  She weighs in at about 30lbs...Isabelle is like a close 28lbs, lol!  She is still in about the 25th percentile like she has always been.  She also passed her eye and ear test with flying colors of course.  The Doctor and nurses were very impressed with her vocabulary as well...I think I mentioned before she is 3 going on 16 right??? 

Anyways, afterwards we went to Sawyer Park for a picnic and some playground fun.  We brough bologna sandwiches shaped like pumpkins, pears, and cheddar popcorn (all of their favs!).  Then they ran off to the playground saying Bye Bye to me...like I am going to let them go play by themselves, lol!  We all had a great time and I got some great pictures even though they are from my camera phone.  I am going to miss these days when it is Winter!!!!! 
Big Girl Bellie!

Olivia can climb the ladder all by herself!

Peek-a-boo!


Sweet Sisters <3



LOVE this face!

No comments: