On Monday we made cut-out Halloween cookies! Oh boy was that a little crazy! Fun, but crazy. We made the dough together first in the kitchen, adding the ingredients, one by one, and taking turns stirring. Then we set up in the dining room with our cookie cutters, dough and rolling pin. Olivia loves using the cookie cutters, and was really good at it. Isabelle was more interesting in eating the cookie dough (a girl after my own heart!). As you can see we made quite a mess! They both got restless before all of the dough was gone (I made a double batch) so I had to finish by myself. I also decorated them by myself while they were napping because I really didn't feel like making and cleaning up another huge mess! The cookies turned out great and the girls eat them right up and can't wait to show everyone what they made!
| Olivia had to make star cookies even though they weren't part of our Halloween theme. |
Today we had our BFF's Shannon and Angelina come over to do some Halloween crafts and have a spooky lunch! I got these wooden picture holders from A.C. Moore for $1 each so the kids can put their favorite Halloween picture in them. They had fun painting them, even though Miss Isabelle painted more of the table then her bat!
I can't wait till next week when we get our pumpkins for Pumpkin Carving and painting!!!! I love this time of year so much, and I love that my girls are at the age where were can do fun crafts and activities!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment