Sunday the girls and I went to Charlotte Beach where they had a Fall Festival going on with Bampga (Grandpa). The girls got to put faces on pumpkins (they were free pumpkins too!) get their hands painted, get balloons from clowns, take free rides on the carousel and run around all afternoon! We finished off the afternoon with Abbotts ice cream and Olivia ate an entire chocolate ice cream cone by herself. I can't get the girl to eat lunch but she will sure eat her ice cream! They had a great time and were exhausted by 4:00.
 |
| Isabelle dancing to the band! |
 |
| Olivia with her Bampga |
 |
| Sisters<3 |
 |
| Bellie getting tired! |
On Monday Brad and I took the girls and Maggie (Grammy) to Stokoe Farms. I'm not sure I have ever been there and boy was I surprised! They had soooo much stuff to do! First we checked out the big hay climbing structure, but the girls were not really into that. Then we made our way to see all of the animals. This was my favorite part, of course! They had baby piggies!!!! Oh, they were so cute. And there was this one black and white rabbit that I just loved and really wanted but Brad said NO! Imagine that, lol! The girls loved feeding the goats and sheep. We also saw baby chicks and bunnies! After that we went over and played in the gravel box and on the bikes and cars. Then we had a snack and went to pick out our pumpkins! By that time we were ready to go home even though there was so much more that we didn't get a chance to do.
 |
| Olivia pouting because she didn't want to take a picture. |
 |
| Baby chicks! |
 |
| My favorite bunny! |
 |
| Baby piggies! |
 |
| I love this picture! |
Next weekend we are going to the Zoo BOO! The girls will get to dress up in one of their costumes and trick or treat at the Zoo with their friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment