Monday, May 19, 2008

My new favorite baby discovery




This morning Olivia and I went to Wegmans to get baby food and other various grocery items and we picked up a new food for her to try. They are called Biter biscuits from Gerber Graduates. She loves them! They are like a really hard cookie, but it doesn't break. She just keeps sucking on it and chewing on them with her new teeth. It kept her busy for quite a long time this morning while I was getting dinner ready for tonight. She was very quiet and content...it was wonderful:) So then I look over and see that they may not be my new favorite thing! She was a total mess. The cookie was all over her clothes, face, toys, and excersaucer! Then of course I see her throw it on the floor and the little dog BJ took off with it! So I think from now on this snack may have to be eaten in the high chair only!!!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

I had the SAME EXACT experience with those biter cookies! Loved it for about 5 min and then couldn't believe the horrible mess. I reserve those "cookies" for days where my need for quiet and contented baby outweighs my need for a clean baby.