Thursday, May 8, 2008
Wegmans
Ok so I just got home from Wegmans. I don't think I have ever gotten through the store without at least 3 people stopping me to tell me how beautiful or cute Olivia is. I am always very polite...but like I don't already know how cute my own daughter is!!!! Ok so anyways that really doesn't bother me. But what does bother me is strangers thinking that they can just come up and start touching my baby. So we were checking out and the cashier (of all people) starts touching her belly and face!!!!!!! She touches dirty money all day long and she thinks it's ok to touch my babies face! What is the matter with people? Thankfully, I kept my cool and washed her face with a baby wipe as soon as we got in the car. I would personally never just go up to a stranger and start touching their kids. I don't know maybe I am the weird one. I know she was just trying to be nice but really all I could think about was her dirty hands on Olivia's face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ugh.. I totally agree. dirty hands and babies don't go together. My other pet peeve is when people think it's so great to let babies grab onto their fingers. I guess it is cute, but all I can think about is how my baby is grabbing their finger and then going to put it in her mouth. Since I've had my own kids, I've really cut down on touching other babies. There should be some kind of baby awareness day to educate the public on this topic!
Post a Comment