Monday, July 21, 2008

Remember these babies?

Well this isn't the best picture of them, but they are getting bigger! So my question is what in the world possessed me to get 2 kittens at the same time? Now I have gotten 2 adult cats at the same time but this experience is quite different. These 2 are crazy together. They run around like crazy and when they are upstairs it sounds like there is a herd of animals running around. They climb up my curtains, up Olivia's pack and play, on the kitchen table, and anything else they can find. They can be quite affectionate which makes it all worth while....I guess!

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

wow! I LOVE your new layout! Good job with the mumbo jumbo stuff!

Colleen said...

I had to change it back because it wasn't letting me put certain things I wanted on and I was having a hard time with everything! Maybe I will try another one soon.