Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Scrapbooking

I finally started Olivia's first scrapbook on Monday. Yes she is 10 and 1/2 months old and I just finally started it. I know, I know... anyways I already got 12 yes 12 pages done!!!! I did a lot on Monday night and Tuesday during the day when Olivia was napping. My niece Lauren was over hanging out with me and she did a scrapbook of our trip to the zoo in May. I am hoping to keep working on it and have left my scrapbooking stuff in a very nice pile on the other side of my dining room table (since only 2 of us eat at it) so I can't forget about it. We have also decided to put my craft desk that has been in the dark basement since we moved in October of 06 in the playroom so I will have my own little spot to scrapbook and do the crafts that I once did! I am very excited and can't wait to have MY very own LITTLE space. Anyways Olivia really won't be doing too much playing yet and I am sure she won't mind sharing her space with her Mommy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should post a few pics of the finished pages so we can see your talent. I always wanted to scrapbook but have never gotten around to doing it. I think it is because I would not want to have to clean it up and I don't have a designated craft space :(

Amy Jo said...

Good for you! I need to put some effort into Kaylee's album too. I'm about 9 months behind and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of photos I have to look through! I like quick and easy projects, and scrapbooking never seems to have a definite end, know what I mean?