Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wedding Bells

So we, well I guess I have decided and Brad has agreed that we are getting married on August 16, 2008. This past Monday I called and made all of the arrangements, and along with the help of our families it is really going to happen...and soon! Tuesday night my Aunt and I went looking for a wedding dress and actually found the perfect one! It is white (of course right?) and goes to just below my knees and ties behind the neck. Not too elegant or over the top, ( I wanted something simple) but pretty. We have dropped off our rings to get sized, we have had them for almost a year and are still not sized! We have tables and chairs, and tents, and music, and flower plans, and food. Who said you couldn't plan a wedding in 1 week??? Well with lots of help of course! Oh the only thing I have left that I am not sure on is what is Olivia going to wear!! he he.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats can't wait for the pictures!

ookamama said...

Congratulations Colleen,, how exciting !!!!!!

Amy Jo said...

I'm sure it will all come together! Make sure you assign someone to take the photos for you on a good camera with a tripod!