Olivia has had quite an imagination lately! This morning she woke up telling me that there was a "Monkey Dad" in her closet! I found out he was wearing green, and that he was "Baby Monkey's" Daddy. She then proceeded to give the monkeys a fake hug and laughed. Then "Baby Monkey" bit her finger and she started crying, haha. When I told her we were going to the zoo today she said OK, can "Monkey Dad" come with us!!!


We had an awesome time at the zoo! Olivia loved every single animal from the rhino's to the tiger. It seems like she had a much better time than she did last year. She talked to all of the animals, and pretty much had to be forced onto the next every time! I think her favorites were the Baboons, Tigers, and Polar Bears. I was saying how gross the Baboons behinds were and then she said ewwww gross look at Monkey's butt, hahaha. She repeats everything!!!!!
The new polar bear was very active, playing in the water with a plastic garbage can on his head! Then he got out and went to hassle the older polar bear. It was awesome to see them moving around and playing/swimming since they are usually sleeping when we go! I think all the animals were out and happy it was spring time!
So now that we saw all of these animals today I can't wait to see what is hiding in her closet when she wakes up from her nap!


No comments:
Post a Comment